Maytree Engineering Services Limited is a UK based company founded in 2014 by Gareth Black to provide Engineering Design, Analysis and Support for the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry. Since 2014, we have supplied clients around the world with a range of services including high-pressure equipment, offshore platform design, drilling tools and factory test rig and assembly tools.
As well as our core business, MES also offshore client support both offshore and onshore. We have experience of support projects onshore in the USA and offshore in the North Sea and Malaysia.
We have specific knowledge of subsea and top side equipment conforming to API 6A, API 16C, API 17D, ISO 13628-8, DNV 2-7-3 and DNV OS E101.
- 2D and 3D design using the latest design software, Autodesk Inventor.
- Concept creation and selection.
- Interpretation of international standards.
- Design for manufacture reviews.
- Linear and non-linear FEA using Nastran-In-CAD.
- Drop test analysis.
- Hand calculations and design reports.
- Full supply and commissioning of equipment..
Offshore support with commissioning activites.